An Effortless Charging Experience
Simply place your phone or other Qi-enabled device on the center of the pad and PowerWave will do the rest.
Informative & Sleep Friendly Indicator
PowerWave Pad supports charging through phones cases up to 5mm thick. Please note that cases made of metal, external attachments such as magnets, credit cards, grips, and stands will interfere with charging.
Our exclusive MultiProtect safety system is equipped with foreign object detection, short circuit protection, temperature control and more, so you can experience wireless charging with total peace of mind.
1. How do wireless charging speeds compare to a traditional wired charger?
Results may vary depending on your device, but wireless charging is generally slower than traditional wired charging.
2. What kind of AC adapter should I use with PowerWave Pad?
Your AC adapter must have a minimum output of 2A. Otherwise, your devices may not charge properly. A Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 adapter is required to charge iPhone 8 and later at 7.5W, and to charge Samsung Galaxy S10+ S10 S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / Samsung Note 10/Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 5, LG G7 / G7+, and V30+ / V30 / V35 at 10W.
3. Will PowerWave work with phone cases?
PowerWave charges through phone cases that are no thicker than 5 mm. However, items such as magnetic / metal attachments, grips, stands, keys, or credit cards will interfere with charging. Charging speeds may also be reduced while charging with a phone case.
4. My phone is compatible with wireless charging, so why won’t it charge with my wireless charger?
Make sure that you are using the right AC adapter and try restarting your phone.
Model Number: A2503
The Optimized Wireless Charging Pad
Slim and Trim
An aesthetically-pleasing slimline design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the TPU charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
- Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
- iPhone SE (2020) / 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XR / XS / X / 8 / 8 Plus
5W Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
- AirPods / AirPods Pro / Galaxy Buds / Galaxy Buds+
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
- All other Qi-enabled phones and devices
- This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore is not able to charge the iPhone 12 series magnetically.
- Provides a max 7.5W charge for the iPhone 12 series. To charge the iPhone 12 series at 15W, use an official MagSafe wireless charger.
- iPhone 5V / 1A stock chargers and computer USB ports do not have sufficient output to power your PowerWave.
- Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Pad to ensure stable charging.
- Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for fast charge mode.
- The iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series, and Samsung A series do not support wireless charging.
- Due to the overheating protection feature of AirPods cases, the case may periodically stop charging for a few seconds before beginning again. If this happens, the indicator light will turn off for a while and then turn on again. This is a normal occurrence while charging.
|PowerWave Pad 10W Max||PowerWave II Pad||PowerWave Pad 2-Pack 10W Max||PowerWave Stand 10W Max||PowerWave 10 Dual Pad||PowerWave 3-in-1 Stand with Watch Charging Cable Holder|
|Standard Charging Mode for Any Qi-enabled Device||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fast Charging Mode for iPhone||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fast Charging Mode for Samsung||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Features||Upgraded Fast Charging Compatibility||Smart Charging||Wireless Charging Bundle||Vertical and Horizontal Charging||Simultaneous Wireless Charging||3-in-1 Simultaneous Charging|
|Charging Cable||4ft Micro USB Cable||5ft DC Power Cord||2× 4ft Micro USB Cable||4ft Micro USB Cable||5ft DC Power Cord||5ft USB A-C Cable|
|Adapter||Not Included||Included 12V/2A Adapter||Not Included||Not Included||Included 12V/3A Adapter||Not Included|
The Anker Advantage: Enjoyed by over 50 million users worldwide, our leading technology will change the way you charge.
Complete Charging Convenience: Instantly charge your phone or earbuds simply by placing them in the center of PowerWave Pad. Never fuss around with plugging and unplugging cables again, just set down and power up.
Universal Compatibility: PowerWave Pad provides 10W output for Samsung Galaxy, 7.5W for iPhone, and 5W for other phones or wireless earbuds (including AirPods).
Through-Case Charging: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave charges directly through protective cases up to 5 mm thick (not including cases with magnetic or metal attachments).
What You Get: PowerWave Pad, 4 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.